S.Linde

Adepticon 2017

@Spartan Linde I was guessing that possibility a while ago. Could be a new a voice to a long invested player though.

However, if they are banned (not saying they are) and possibly a little aggressive does not make @Sentinel69 's main points wrong. 

There will always be a loud voice in every group of people, and some of the group will feel the same way

1 hour ago, child9 said:

Well played Spartan, keep banning people. Kill a bit more your already dead forum. Ridiculous.

Well if it was a previously banned person, then it was warranted...

@Spartan Linde no matter what you think, you are now representing SG and should behave accordingly. If you present an event under your SG name don't be surprised we take it as SG event and want some info from it. Just because you don't give a sh*t doesn't mean we don't. Actually we do give a sh*t as after a terrible year it might bring something bright. So far your involvement only managed to bring us hate chat here/on FB, banned forum members, models without stats, another failed campaign, lost Vanguards...but nothing really positive. Okay SG managed to release most missing models, but noone around here cares as noone is going to buy from SG anymore unless they start to fulfill their promises.

So instead of banning members asking the right questions (well wrong ones for you) and avoiding doing anything official as a SG representattive I suggest you finally get yourself together and start doing your work turning us all around and actually promoting SG....not bringing it down because you fail to get over your personal issues with some community members. Your actions pushed them into the customer category so you should stand up and like a good firm repre get over it all.

Does anyone here play the game Naval Action? It is a high-seas MMO put together by Game Labs. Fantastic art and excellent sailing combat game currently in its death throes because of a very similar situation on their forums that has escalated out of control.

Change course immediately.

There was a Planetfall, a Halo Fleet Battles, Halo Ground Command and two Firestorm Armada events.  There might have been more I'm not aware of. 

Linde and his two friends, who are both Vanguards, acted as volunteer developers of the scenarios and referees for most, if not all, that I am aware of. 

3 hours ago, Stoobert said:

There was a Planetfall, a Halo Fleet Battles, Halo Ground Command and two Firestorm Armada events.  There might have been more I'm not aware of. 

Linde and his two friends, who are both Vanguards, acted as volunteer developers of the scenarios and referees for most, if not all, that I am aware of. 

Sorry, my post was just bad trolling referring to the fact that nothing new for PF was announced at Adepticon, even if it was promised long ago ;)