Sign in to follow this  
slimeball

multiple pinpoint weapons

a unit (for example the aquan leviathan) has two pinpoint weapons, am I allowed to shoot one, do damage and roll for pinpoint, then shoot the second one separately, do damage and roll for pinpoint, effectively doubling the pinpoint effect?

I wasn't sure if I HAD to combine their fire if firing at the same squadron, or if pinpoint happens after all firing is resolved

Howdy Slimeball, you are able to roll individually for each weapon if you so desire, since they are detailed as separate weapon systems - if i recall correctly it says that weapons with a common MAR may choose to combine fine (and therefore do not have to). The only thing to remember is that you cannot target a different squadron with each weapon system unless you have the independent targeting MAR.

I hope that helps. 

Having had this used against my eris tanks I can say that it can be very powerful: damage a medium ten pinpoint, damage another and pinpoint ~ i lost 2 tanks where i would have only lost 1 with combined AD...