Beth

Spartan Beth Leaving!

Hi all,

Just a quick one to say that Thursday 27th is actually my last day with Spartan Games, so after this date, please don't direct any queries towards me (e.g. to my email address or this account) as I would hate for them to get missed. Although I'm sure my email will be checked periodically, you'll receive a much quicker and more direct answer from other relevant channels. All order queries, as usual, should be directed to our Despatch email address, and any queries regarding adding Corinthian Club free gifts to orders and so on should also be directed there. We're still working out some of the other details, but until we do, any other inquiries (after Thursday) should be directed to the Marketing email address.

My time at SG has been great fun and it's been lovely getting to know so many of you, meeting you at events and helping you to satisfy those resin cravings! All the best for the future :)

So with Spartan Beth now sadly having left, it begs the question of how community interaction will fare now she's gone. She was about the only Spartan I saw around here over the last few months. I hope we won't be getting silence as we did before, especially given the many issues people are having atm. :/

I would say hopefully there will be suitable replacement, CoffeeGrunt makes and excellent point, there cant be silence again, and Spartan really don't need less staff and with Alex leaving firestorm it just increases the reason to keep on good form with the community:)