Sign in to follow this  
Yamaguchi

What about the DWSC01 scenery pack?

A month ago Spartan Games made this this special offer for purchases over 50£.

Well, any updates on that? I recieved my order but not the promised scenery pack (in fact, two of them, because I ordered more than 100£).

Anyone has received this scenery pack? If not, there is an approximate date to serve this scenery pack to "pre-orders"?

Yes, and she said (two weeks ago) because of manufacturing delays.

My point is, why offering a scenery pack if you are not ready to send it to customers?

I prefer recieve that already has promised than another new products (even if they come via Kickstarter).

6 minutes ago, Yamaguchi said:

Yes, and she said (two weeks ago) because of manufacturing delays.

My point is, why offering a scenery pack if you are not ready to send it to customers?

I prefer recieve that already has promised than another new products (even if they come via Kickstarter).

Next best thing - send Spartan Beth a PM bud.

To push the rude boundaries a little: just be happy they sent the order, if not the scenery.  I made an order that week as well, sent the email, got the delayed reply stating manufacturing problems, and still haven't received my order.  I'm okay with not getting the scenery right now.  It was something new that exploded in orders.  But I would like the rest of the order before Halloween.  They'll figure it out.  Hopefully.

Hi all, as more orders were placed to qualify for the free scenery pack than were anticipated, we ended up having to redo the moulds for the scenery pack to accommodate for this (it's a very long story, and not being part of the manufacturing team, not one I fully understand myself, so we'll leave it there :P). Unfortunately this of course meant some orders were delayed. To prevent customers being further affected by this, we have sent out some orders without scenery packs and will be sending them separately as soon as they are ready. Many of these have already been sent out so it may be that yours is already in the post if it has not yet arrived.

I can only apologise for any orders that continue to be delayed. I have been out of the office all of last week but as I understand it, unfortunately our online store has been experiencing some issues over the last week due to the DDOS issues our American store host site have had. They are in the process of fixing this now, and while we have connectivity to our store, it has been patchy to say the least. We're very sorry about all of this, and please rest assured we're working with them to get it back up and running as soon as possible.