Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Slick

Slick's Britannians

1 hour ago, Sasori said:

Looking forward to it! :)

Thanks man! After thinking a bit about the paint scheme and seeing what others have been working on, I think I'm going to aim for something different and try the WW2 Desert Rats scheme with these guys! All hail Britannia!

3 hours ago, Slick said:

Thanks man! After thinking a bit about the paint scheme and seeing what others have been working on, I think I'm going to aim for something different and try the WW2 Desert Rats scheme with these guys! All hail Britannia!

Good idea. With this Africa business happening in the Dystopian World I would be quite keen to see Britannians and Prussians in desert gear go pith-to-pickel.

I've got an extra copy of MacDonald and Smethington if anyone is interested. PM me if interested!

The force has doubled in size now, although it's turned into a commission job now as I've brought in a  new player to our group!

17097721_10107765863923378_1897652869717

Finished up the other 3 tankettes for a grand total of four. Currently work in progress on two artillery pieces, a second 10 man squad and a commander. Need to get those done quickly so that we can get a battle report posted for you guys.

Quick update, sorry no picture at the moment. Second artillery piece is finished and squad two is nearing completion. Hopefully they will be finished up tonight or tomorrow at the latest. Pics to come.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.