Sign in to follow this  
mark1e

Terran Easy Cammo

Trying to build a simple yet nice and original cammo for the Terrans. 

Basecoat Middlestone (ww2 German tanks), use a self made straight line template to spray US Olive Drab over it and get the lines. 

Simple, easy and I'm kind of happy with the effect. Not too wild (two historic colors), but original. On the smaller vehicles I didn't bother with the stripes so far, used them to test the wash.

How do you like it?

Terran Cammo.jpg

Thanks. Here is a pic of the finished models, a bit of grass and few bushes on the bases, one decal on the Vidar. Not sure if I should add some numbers to the others or move on to mass production with the other models :)

Can anyone recognize the decal? I took it from FoW Vietnam helicopter set, no clue what it should be.

Terran Core Pt1.jpg

Decals are Flames of War Vietnam set (numbers on gunship wings, Batman symbol on the transport, coat of arms on transport middle, transport numbers), or Bolt Action German helmet decals (black small stuff on heavy infantry robots). Small black ones are supper-fiddly. At least I found some use for leftover decals.

Robots on the transport are magnetized.

Can anyone recognize where the buildings are coming from?