Sign in to follow this  
Secundum

Any Word on Individual Models?

Is there any news on when the Taskforce stuff will be sold by itself? I really want some more Light Cruisers for my Relthoza, but I don't want to buy 12 more Light Frigates to go along with them.

Frustrating isn't it. All you need to happen is for a special 'three deal' in the online store and everyone's sorted. Spartan make some coins, player gets their spaceships!

Hi guys, you can always email our despatch department and ask to purchase models separately. Generally we are always able and happy to help you out, and we would charge a flat rate depending on the size of the model(s) you were after, which we'd get you to pay to our PayPal account. We don't heavily advertise this as it can put a strain on our busy despatch department, but we're very happy to help you out where we can :)

Glad to hear this as without the option to buy individual models it's very hard for players to start on Taskforce box and then move to Firestorm as they lack models to field full squadrons.

Yeah, that's awesome. I need 8 Light Cruisers for a list I'm planning, but don't need or want any more Light Frigates.

One reason I love Spartan is the staff actually listen to the community and answer questions, so tyvm for the reply. =)

On ‎22‎/‎08‎/‎2016 at 3:23 PM, Spartan Beth said:

Hi guys, you can always email our despatch department and ask to purchase models separately. Generally we are always able and happy to help you out, and we would charge a flat rate depending on the size of the model(s) you were after, which we'd get you to pay to our PayPal account. We don't heavily advertise this as it can put a strain on our busy despatch department, but we're very happy to help you out where we can :)

I emailed them a few days ago, but no reply yet.
Does it take X working days for them to reply, or do they scoop up all of their emails every Wednesday or somesuch?

@Secundum The despatch inbox is checked every day, but sometimes we may not respond to your email for a few days in order to check stock levels and production times first. We do also close over weekends and our despatch manager doesn't work Friday, so we do ask that you give us a week or so to get to your email. She will get back to you as soon as she can, but if you really do feel that the wait has been longer than acceptable, you are welcome to email me or call the office.

4 hours ago, Spartan Beth said:

@Secundum The despatch inbox is checked every day, but sometimes we may not respond to your email for a few days in order to check stock levels and production times first. We do also close over weekends and our despatch manager doesn't work Friday, so we do ask that you give us a week or so to get to your email. She will get back to you as soon as she can, but if you really do feel that the wait has been longer than acceptable, you are welcome to email me or call the office.

No rush, just wanted to make sure I was on the right track. ty.

(Also, would the despatch office accept Spartan Vouchers?)