Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pugwash

Saigo Minamoto

Hi

Sorry if this is obvious, according to the ORBAT for Saigo Minamoto "This Character can be added to any Ashigaru Section as a Heroic Attachment."  What does that mean?  I can't find any mention of this upgrade option in the Ashigaru upgrades in the Blazing Sun ORBAT nor reference to 'heroic attachment' in the digi rules.  Is this a free upgrade??

The latest ORBAT states that Minamoto is worth 60 points:

"She is a Veteran and costs 60 Points"

This came up here because the first ORBAT including her didn't have a points cost:

http://community.spartangames.co.uk/index.php?/topic/11512-eotbs-orbat/&page=2

I always have used her as if she's bought for an Ashigaru section like any other upgrade (ie like a Medic).

"Heroic Attachments" were going to be made available to every nation as part of ongoing add-on optional rules. Saigo Minamoto was given rules before everything else because the model was released but not really used in 2.0. 

The model is just an attachment to an Ashigaru section and costs 60 points. It doesn't replace any models and would be included in addition to the minimum or maximum section.

I'm not sure if any of the other expansions will be released because I haven't seen or heard from anybody else here.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.