Jump to content
Zephyr Station

Firestorm Fleet Manager

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Toxic_Rat said:

Okay Admirals, we've updated again.  Version 1.3.1 fixes the Marauders fleet building problem found by Xireon.  Thanks so much for the feedback on the program.  If there is anything specific you wished it did, please let me know.

 

I will download the latest and let you know what I find. So far everything seems great!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have Windows 10 and it's not working for me either, keeps saying "failed to execute script FleetManager"

I've use previous versions on Windows 10, and not had this problem. Corrupted file?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had the same issue. You will need to run it as administrator otherwise the application will not start.
In a previous version this was not the case, but it is now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Xireon said:

I had the same issue. You will need to run it as administrator otherwise the application will not start.
In a previous version this was not the case, but it is now.

To be clear, running the current 1.3.1 version as an Admin runs for you on Win10?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Toxic_Rat said:

To be clear, running the current 1.3.1 version as an Admin runs for you on Win10?

 

Yes it does on 2 separate systems.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Bessemer said:

Funny, I tried that and it still didn't work...Will try later when I'm back from work.

If you have any other pop-ups, or screen messages, or anything else, please send them over to bugs _at_ pymapper.com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Bessemer said:

Seems to be working fine, but for some reason, the Paradigm Escort carriers (omnidyne) are not coming up in the fleet builder, even when in my inventory.

Maybe you need to change your paradigm.   :D

Okay, bad puns aside, I'll check this out.   Stand by...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

An update to the Fleet Manager has been posted to http://pymapper.com/firestorm-armada/.

Changes in this version:

+ denotes a new feature
- denotes a bug fix
$ denotes a change in data files.

Changelog
Version 1.3.2
$ Added image for STL Traders Opportunity class cruiser
$ Added image for STL Traders Militia class frigate
$ Added image for STL Traders Prospector class carrier
$ Updated image for OSO Corsairs Outlaw class frigate.  The old image is still available in the ships/images folder.
$ Added image for OSO Corsairs Racketeer class battle carrier.
$ Updated additional fleet composition data for Marauder fleets. (Escort carriers and Light Cruisers)
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Toxic_Rat said:

An update to the Fleet Manager has been posted to http://pymapper.com/firestorm-armada/.

Changes in this version:

+ denotes a new feature
- denotes a bug fix
$ denotes a change in data files.

Changelog
Version 1.3.2
$ Added image for STL Traders Opportunity class cruiser
$ Added image for STL Traders Militia class frigate
$ Added image for STL Traders Prospector class carrier
$ Updated image for OSO Corsairs Outlaw class frigate.  The old image is still available in the ships/images folder.
$ Added image for OSO Corsairs Racketeer class battle carrier.
$ Updated additional fleet composition data for Marauder fleets. (Escort carriers and Light Cruisers)
 

WOOT!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok, there's a problem for Split Berth ships. You can only add SRS for one ship, rather than a squadron. At least as far as I can see. Am I missing something?

Noticed some discrepancies with the images for the Direcorate;

Missing- Ascendancy Escort Carrier (has Champion Cruiser image instead, needs changing); Integration Assault Carrier, Appropriation assault Cruiser; Induction Frigate.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Bessemer said:

Since my last post I've been looking, and couldn't find a render of either! Disregard my comments on the images. sorry:(

No problem.  I was hoping that I had missed something with the images, guess we'll have to wait on those.

The split berth issue is on my list now though, thanks for that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.