WestAustralian

WestAussie's Planetfall

Thanks guys. Great to hear the feedback. 

@alamo for Aquan I currently have a Half Core Helix, Heavy Helix, Recon Helix and Ground Attack Aerial Helix. 

I plan on getting the Command and Terquai Allied Helix

The long weekend for new year coupled with a nice warm day (39C, 102F) yielded a good excuse to paint

I did another colour test

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

the finished Votari Node Crystals

image.jpg

image.jpg

Imzani Light tanks pushed through quick, both Sirsir support tanks in the background 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Thanks for looking, comments appreciated and "Likes" liked.

WA

Thanks to Each and Every Person in this Wonderful Spartan Community. 

It has been about 6 Months since I failed to resist the Directorate Nemesis walkers. Together we have created over 130 posts in my Planetfall Pic Blog. Coming up on 4000 views too. I have dumped about 150 photos here, some are finished models, many are works in progress.

This thread and it's pictures would not be here without the support of every member of this wonderful community. Your "views", "likes" and "comments" have given me the feedback and support I needed to push on.

I would like to name and thank all those who Commented on my Painting, your Support means so much to me. So in order of contributing, Special thanks to;

@Barolde @kdetro @alamo @tansalus

@manic_miner @William Adama @ONI

@Nicius @Zeph @Seb @mark1e

@Oramion @cm284 @Vedar

Apologies if I missed anyone.

Many of the models I have Painted would still be bare, if it weren't for the support of this great community.
Some of you may have seen my painting efforts on FIrestorm Armada models. They were my first Spartan Miniatures. I do intend on photographing all my FA minis and creating a FA thread for them all. 

My Painting has had its ups and downs, sometimes I get lots of time to paint, sometimes work or other commitments interfere. 

Some of you may have noticed that I have miniatures from each of the Core Races and many of their allies. This is because I tend to focus my energy and spending money on a single hobby. I don't go to the movies or eat out and I don't watch TV. 

My Plan for what to paint next is simple. I want to finish the Cores (well half cores). I tend to jump around painting bits and pieces as I feel the inspiration, which is fine, it has gotten me this far. But now I want to see each of the cores done. The Infantry will be the hardest part. Wish me luck. 

Overview of each Core Helix, no Sorylian shown as they are all unpainted.

image.jpg

Directorate, almost done. Just some Infantry to go.

image.jpg

Relthoza, main units done, so much Infantry to go.......

image.jpg

Terrans, once again the Infantry. I can see a pattern forming.

image.jpg

Dindrenzi, ok lots to do here. I just need to remember which paints I used on the Light Tanks 

image.jpg

The Aquans are not pictured and have a lot to get done, the Sorylian are not even started yet.

I would like to finish by once again thanking everyone in this wonderful Community, Your "views", "likes" and "comments" will continue to inspire me to Paint and Post. 

WA.

It is great to see that you are doing really well with painting these miniatures.You are an inspiration for us all.I may even get around to starting some of mine this year ;).

I too dont drink or go out but do watch lots of tv.Netflix has taken a hammering the past few weeks.

Got my MIA Directorate metal infantry this week so need to clean them off and get them onto the bases.Also need to wash them to get rid of any mould release agents left on them.

The Relthoza infantry are a scary bunch to look at and think of painting.I have half helixes for several of the forces.

Good luck with the infantry and thanks for continuing to post - its always great to see pictures of other players miniatures! The community has been a little quiet of late, it is good to see that there is still some enthusiasm out there! Keep up the good work! :)

I don't play anymore anything from Spartan (the same my gaming group of 5 players) and one of the reasons I come to this forum is the painting works of awesome painter like you. Your Aquans are perfect and your works will inspire us regardless the games will play. There is no need to say more.

Awesome armies WestAussie. It's always great to see how others paint the same miniatures. I'm totally impressed by the models and also kudos on the nice scenery. I picked up some Dropzone buildings too, thinking they'd be a good fit for Planetfall. Keep up the great work!

Thanks @alamo  I always appreciate the feedback. 

I had a very busy weekend but I managed to get a bit of time to put a little more colour on the Aquan Sedna

image.jpg

image.jpg

It's a fantastic miniature with lots of great detail. The Blues and Greens are done, I will tackle the Yellow highlights and the Brass Pipes next. I still don't have a plan for the weapons, they have great detail but no similar patterns to that of the main body. 

I have Undercoated some of the Sorylian core too. It will be nice to make a start on their Core

It also looks like I am putting off the Infantry again. I have to make sure I am not left with all the infantry at the end. 

Guess who's back.......Back Again.....

Hello Fellow Planetfall Players, Collectors, And Fans. 

I dropped off for a while to spend 9 Weeks moving house, Add in a splash of changing job and a lot of night school study. But now I am Back....

so did I miss much, 2.0 rules out yet? Allied core helix's released? Vague Promises made?

Oh well, I still have not painted every Planetfall miniature made, so there is painting to be done. 

image.jpg

I am not fully set up in the new house yet and there is lots of unusual Autumn rains so I pulled out some already undercoated miniatures. 

image.jpg

My Terran scheme is super easy so it should be an easy restart for me. 

I will need to work back up to the Dreaded Infantry, wish me luck. 

As Always, Likes and Comments are Really Appreciated 

WA