We're moving to Discord!

Come join in the discussion here!

You can also still find out all the latest news on TWITTER and FACEBOOK

Thank you for your continued support, and we look forward to welcoming you shortly.

The Warcradle Team

WestAustralian

WestAussie's Planetfall

Thanks tansalus, I wanted a Camo Scheme that would be different to the Terran scheme. But still make them feel like a cohesive force. 

The Windows are a little rougher than I like, by eye they look pretty good. The photo can zoom in a bit far, it makes the brush strokes visible. I missed a couple of panels too. I will try to smooth out the windows and add some gloss at the end. 

LOL @Barolde

It is a brush transition over Black Spray

I used the same effect on my FSA ships. I detailed the Purple to Red transition colours under the FSA WR thread. I can list the Green Blue transition colours tonight. 

The WR allies were awesome fun to paint. And they only cost me AU$40 (most smaller helix boxes are AU$65)

I want to finish my Hawker Ind next. 

WA

Thanks @ONI  I don't get a lot of time to paint, but I paint when I can. A game would be fun, I get even less time to play.

Thanks @William Adama
Um "nerf" ?

I am almost finished on my Directorate Phantoms

image.jpg

I got distracted with some assembly last night. I forgot how long metal joints take to set

image.jpg

thanks for looking, comments appreciated 

WA

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.