Brother Glacius

Any news on when the Ryushi fleet is going to expand?

While I'm all for expanding the subfactions in the Kurak Alliance and Zenian League (especially since I own 4 of the KA subfactions), I do think that STL Traders and OSO Corsairs should be prioritized first.

OSO Corsairs really need some new models for their frigates and cruisers, and a model for their battle carrier, and STL Traders really need...models in general. :P

I personally dont think Pathogen's really need official models per se though, they're all about mixing and kitbashing/converting. No Pathogen fleet should look the same.

15 hours ago, MinscS2 said:

I personally dont think Pathogen's really need official models per se though, they're all about mixing and kitbashing/converting. No Pathogen fleet should look the same.

Yep, the best thing for Pathogen imo would be a box full of different bits and bobs you can assemble in a zillion different ways, either to create entire ships or to add to existing miniatures.

To be fair, DW is in need of some attention, and HGC is a new release. Flashpoint; Amber is on the Horizon, however. Also, the M&M fleets have been the focus lately, so Traders and Corsairs shouldn't be too far down the line. Pathogen have already been mentioned a couple of times. The next release?