Sign in to follow this  
varnos

First fast play statistics online

I think there are a few copy-paste errors.  I noticed reference to EOTBS in the first section of the Russian.  I think the 8" move on the Hachiman Dreadnought is in error, it seems too fast for a dreadnought, but the Prussian's are also 8" so maybe... 

I think I can piece together much of what is being said.  It looks like quite a bit more of the game will be at farther ranges that DW.

The simplified arcs and much more limited number of MARs and stats makes me feel like this will be a much less daunting game to teach to others, which I think is exactly what we need.  But it also seems like there is still enough going on that it isn't going to be too basic and simplified.

Every defense MAR are now replaced by number of dice in red/blue defense pool... so nobody really lost its toughtness, it's just simulated by another (and simplier / more generic) system.