We're moving to Discord!

Come join in the discussion here!

You can also still find out all the latest news on TWITTER and FACEBOOK

Thank you for your continued support, and we look forward to welcoming you shortly.

The Warcradle Team

Tricky guy

Tiny Torpedo Bomber MAR

Hi folks,

I've noticed a little change in the latest update : The Torpedo Bomber got their MAR "Hunter (Submerged +2)" upgraded to "Hunter ( Diving +2 )"

If I'm not wrong, the mar does not apply on a heigh level any more, but on a model classification : a torpedo squadron shooting any usual cruiser hit on 4+. But, if you replace the cruiser by any diving model -still surfaced- the torpedoes would hit on 2+ ?

Hi folks,

I've noticed a little change in the latest update : The Torpedo Bomber got their MAR "Hunter (Submerged +2)" upgraded to "Hunter ( Diving +2 )"

If I'm not wrong, the mar does not apply on a heigh level any more, but on a model classification : a torpedo squadron shooting any usual cruiser hit on 4+. But, if you replace the cruiser by any diving model -still surfaced- the torpedoes would hit on 2+ ?

Diving is the height band that covers submerged and deep diving

The MARs for hunter only ever apply to a stated height band, aerial for flying, obscured and stratospheric; diving for submerged and deep-diving and surface for... erm... I forget, but something in between.

So a vanguard sub on the surface would still be hit on 4s, assuming no models interpose and no other conditions apply.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.