Sign in to follow this  
MajorTheRed

Ootheca assault carrier painted?

Greetings everybody,

I'm looking to expand my Relthoza fleet and I'm interested in the reformer fleet box. I like the design of the Assault Cruiser and the Frigate as they reming me of older ship design for Relthoza. However I'm not entirely convinced by the Assault Carrier. Paint job from SG tend to blur the detail I cannot really distinct any shape except those "spines".

So, can anyone provide some picture of their painted carrier please?

Three, and halfway. Just finished an oil wash- the rest of the paintjob is going to be done tomorrow, since I have off. I will say, my... er... interesting? paint scheme might not do it justice.

I don't have multiple angles on the Ootheca but hopefully this is somewhat helpful. I really like the model. It would have been really cool if the model was intended to be mounted vertically but its still a great model in my opinion.

Ootheca

Ootheca and fleet

The model is actually inset a little around the spines. With a little green stuff I think you could rework that area without too much trouble. I'll do some digging this weekend and see if I have any overhead pictures.