Mikeymajq

Chinese Federation Armoured battle group question

The image on the store says 4 Fushi class small robots, but the text underneath in the description says 8. Also the number of SAS tokens are different too.

Which one is correct? The image or the description?

The image on the store says 4 Fushi class small robots, but the text underneath in the description says 8. Also the number of SAS tokens are different too.

Which one is correct? The image or the description?

There are 8 robots, that are placed 2 per base. Most of the small robot bases are set up like this.

Ah I see, a little confusing. Thanks for clearing that up :)

Now I just have to stare intently at my shopping basket until I can figure out what else to order :lol:

You'll probably find at least 2 different poses on the robots. The Colossus and Defiance have 2 different versions, and the Faust has 4.

Aha I see. Well atm I'm pretty undecided if I should get more of them right away. I'm not a 100% sure what use both of the small armoured are in CF. I'll probably use them defensively as back up to more valuable units.

Rugged construction on a small unit is pretty crazy tho xD