Sign in to follow this  
Big Mac

Royal Couple - Denmark v Russian Coalition 1,500pts

Good day everybody! 

After a bit of a hiatus from posting I've come to show off another Battle Report.

In the future I might start another thread for my 2016 Reports, but not today. 

In the mean time, enjoy! Beware the might of the Svarog Battle Robot... though this battle does show it is not invincible...

Link to the Report - http://fullsd.blogspot.co.uk/2016/03/aar-kingdom-of-denmark-versus-russian.html

sxdpgy.jpg

2dbvzo8.jpg

oszmf4.jpg

Thanks for reading, as ever! 

George

Nice battle report as always, and great alternative model for the Svarog. I've been looking at this one and its smaller version as an alternative for the french floating statue. 

Cheers for the kind comments! 

The lighting set up is laughable... and non-existent. We play in my garden shed, which has a clear roof so natural sunlight for the most part. You might notice in some of my other Battle Reports the light getting a lot worse as the game (and the day) draws to a close! 

Some of the reports were done indoors, late at night. Again, nothing special - just room lights, daylight bulbs preferred. 

Cropping out the excess just takes a bit of time. Some effort in Paint or Photoshop covers it quickly - I just try to avoid having a lot of terrain and flying models on the edges of the board, as this makes it a lot more time consuming! 

The lighting set up is laughable... and non-existent. We play in my garden shed, which has a clear roof so natural sunlight for the most part. You might notice in some of my other Battle Reports the light getting a lot worse as the game (and the day) draws to a close! 

Some of the reports were done indoors, late at night. Again, nothing special - just room lights, daylight bulbs preferred. 

Cool! Would never have guessed your games are played in a garden shed, heh. Explains a lot about the lighting though.

Cropping out the excess just takes a bit of time. Some effort in Paint or Photoshop covers it quickly - I just try to avoid having a lot of terrain and flying models on the edges of the board, as this makes it a lot more time consuming! 

Ah, no fancy greenscreening or something. In that case I applaud your precision when cropping. I'll be sure to try this next time!

are those custom tokens? if so, can i ask where you got them from?

Those are most likely the ones from Litko.

http://www.litko.net/products/Micro-Splash-Markers%2C-fluorescent-blue-bases-%2810%29.html for the splash markers.

Note that this website has tokens for essentially everything.  You might lose a few hours of your life looking around.