gb030104

Russian Coalition Colour Scheme Database

For when Mother Russia gets here I thought I'd prepare the database for pictures

Please post a single picture of a ship in your colour scheme, so others can plagiarise your ideas.

Preference is for a Battleship, for the sake of common ground.

Please do not post comments, questions etc. just the picture and, optionally, the name of the ship

Yegor Belyakov (JI-Gor Belyakov) Его́р Беляко́в.

This is the flag ship for Admiral Yegor Belyakov. He is based out of Severodvinsk in the White Sea. This is a bitter cold sea that makes men and women as hard as they come. he has been renowned for unconventional but very effective navel tactics. against both the Prussians and French

BattleshipOnesmall.jpg

Nice start, i think it could need more highlighting but maybe i just cant see it in those picture, its always hard to make a photo of red. (sry didnt realize its the Color scheme database, The spawn you should ask about your painting in the normal threads, this is only suppossed to show your color scheme without comments)

The Grand Admiral now heads to sea with some guns.

admiralz.jpg

Backed up by his minnions sent to die in a glorious fashion.

fleetij.jpg

Just have another three Gunboats to finish and a Tunguska and that's going to be the first ever wargames force fully painted.

Just need another tin of Russian Armour spray, so will probably have to learn how to mix it myself.

30 odd years of playing with toy soldiers and one force completed, good work I say.