gr1mdan

Planetfall ORBATS V6 - LIVE!

It does if you are slow and do not have skydrop.

Every faction has at least a few units which are perfectly able to deal with it. +1 to its DR doesn't changes that.

And yes, it is tough, but what did you expect from a 850 points flyer?

What does Terrans have? Oh 14 or 12 AD out of the HS at -1 to hit good luck.

A 22 CQB AD flying unit? Which is in addition able to drop an heavy infantry unit throwing 20 AD?

A Leviathan being able to throw 16 placed AD with Pinpoint 4?

A command barge which can throw up to 24 anti-air and corrosive AD?

Just read you ORBATs.

Is this your answer? Did you just discovered the existence of those units? If yes, go test them and enjoy, they are perfect to crack this Directorate flying saucer :)

I'll go to bed, have a good night!

A 22 CQB AD flying unit? Which is in addition able to drop an heavy infantry unit throwing 20 AD?

A Leviathan being able to throw 16 placed AD with Pinpoint 4?

A command barge which can throw up to 24 anti-air and corrosive AD?

Just read you ORBATs.

I think you mean 12CQB (unless I'm misreading something), and that's assuming it makes it through the forest of Directorate Interceptor fire safely.

And a Leviathan that moves half the speed of the Directorate one with 25% less range...that's going to get placed shots.

And a Command Barge that's going to throw 24 AD at....12", really? 

It isn't like there aren't other forces supporting the Leviathan.  I've personally never gotten into a CQB fight with it that I didn't initiate.  I've only a couple of times gotten any AA fire at all from Terrans.  YMMV, but with the mobility of the Leviathan, it's really, really difficult to bring it to battle if it doesn't want to play.

No, I was saying 22 AD. Learn to protect your units, you can bring interceptors too. Or even those lovely Ullr anti-air tanks.

Terran Leviathan has a 36" range. So yes, it is quite easy to take placed shots at the Wraith. Just deploy the Odin wisely.

For the command barge, do you prefer 21 AD from 24"? It doesn't changes anything.

Surprisingly I don't have any issue dealing with this Leviathan, even when fielded by experimented PF players. You're probably doing something wrong ;)

And if it "doesn't want to play" as you say, the grand compagnie it carry doesn't play either. Good for you. Also, the Wraith would probably be at LR then only throw 16 AD at you. Nothing really scary from a 850 points unit.

I've always stood by the Wraith being the best unit/helix in the game, especially as you can take 2 with full grand company in a 3000 point game. A lot of factions just have no effective counter to that at that points range, making for an incredibly tough battle.

Vidar stayed the same with +1EF/+1LR dice, Freya got +AD +DR and got cheaper, ULLRs got cheaper with increased DR, Arial interceptor thingy got +2LR and got cheaper.

Edit: On the other hand Tyr, the Ground helix and some other things got nerfed mildly. Overall not that bad IMO.

10 pt for 2 DR and Assault vehicle-ing after Flat out wouldn't be a bad trade if the Hirdmens were a little bit better. But at least you can bring Infantry without the Sinir tax. That is something.... I think.

Still needs proof reading it seems... but damn good job team! This is sure to revive interest in the game big time! Superb models, great rules, can't be happier.

Just sent an updated ERROR compilation to Neil which I expect him to receive tomorrow and possibly fix depending how busy he is.

We should have then caught most of them:

ALL Ground Attack Flyers are listed as being able to Ground Attack against Flyers (aside from the Terrans) so this needs changing to SURFACE models.

Relthoza version and date

Sorylian Heavy Infantry missing HT (-1) (I'm certain this is a mistake btw, we had it as HT-1 in Beta AND in the previous Infantry stats)

Sorylian Command Skiff has one of it's arcs wrong listed as F/R/A when it should just be R instead.

Veydreth - a Heavy Ground Attack unit has appeared in the list building. Pretty certain this ain't appearing any time soon?!

Many thanks for catching these chaps.