Sign in to follow this  
Worms4u

Final FSA statistics on the new ships?

Hey everyone at Spartan - Neil mentioned 2-3 days after the 15th as a target date, the statistics would be finalized.  Are you still working on that?  I checked the files in the download section and noted they haven't been updated.

Thanks, just curious.

Worms

It is an absolute ton of comments to go through with some having very varied position with players - thought a couple of days was a bit short lol

Plus I must apologise for not reading the first post again before I posted my low down on the ships as they were specific on how they wanted comments and judgements posted (to make it easier for them to go through) and I didn't follow the guidelines (sorry who ever is filing through that lot !)

Back to patience again lol

Neil was away in Ireland over the weekend filming for Beasts if War and only he has the power (!) To update PDFs. Hopefully in the next day or too.

that is awesome. More exposure for the game is great. I meet people at the game shop all the time who have never heard of any spartan games.