PrimalAce

Time Scale for Replacement Frigates

- my boxes arrived on thrusday,

- I send my email on friday,

- I got a Response today, and expect them here at the end of the week.

Spartan is quite fast with their customer Service.

Thanks to Lizzie.

I normally expect replacements 5-6 days after receiving a reply from Liz at Spartan Dispatch, although it can take a few days more if the work load is high (as I expect it to currently be).

Then again, I'm in the cold dark north, at the mercy of the Scandinavian Postal service, so UK mainland should be faster...

Still waiting on my shipment to actually arrive :(

Granted its not SG's fault as much as the overseas shipping. However I am getting worried that they might have been lost...

I only just got my TF set on Friday.  Missing frigates though.

It's not really a packing error; Spartan decided during pre-order that they will put 6 frigates in the starter boxes instead of 5, and it is probably easier and/or cheaper to send out the missing frigates instead of opening each box, putting the missing ships in there and then resealing it. I don't know why they couldn't have taped a bag with the missing ships onto each starter box they packed before they changed their minds about the amount of frigates in each set, but maybe they thought it'd look stupid or they didn't catalogue correctly which boxes had 5 frigates in them, or any other reason at all.

Anyway, it wasn't a problem for me, I only sent an e-mail, Spartan did all of the actual work. I think it took close to two weeks for my ships to arrive, at least I got an answer to my e-mail on the 1st of March (i.e. the morning after) and the ships arrived on the 12th, I think.

Strange... The picture and the content listing on the box cover show 6 frigates not 5, so I have some difficulty to understand how and when could they change their mind.

Anyway, the way SG is solving the issue is perfect...

Have a special though for customer service... they probably have lot of work these days...