Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

projectmanhatten5

The Dystopian Legions Community Newsletter

Hello everyone,

As an idea I came up with a couple of weeks ago, I present you the monthly issued DL Community Newsletter. The idea of this is that I will make a newsletter about Legions, the new stuff we get, members their paintings, small tactical explanation about a model or section, battle reports, stories and much more. The first issue is now available for everyone via the Dropbox link below and I ask all of you to send in Battle Reports, stories, pictures etc to make this newsletter great! So I hope you guys like the idea and I hope to see a lot of content coming from you guys so!

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/dm91n6e9tj0yz3b/AAARV9eCfLDExw4urxgg0K1va?dl=0

Kind regards,

Lorenzo 

Hey Lorenzo, this is a good initiative.

As we all know from my battle reports I'm no strategist, but I enjoy writing short stories from time to time and would be willing to contribute some fiction if I got the opportunity.

Also, I proofread/edit documents for a living (among other things) so, time permitting, I'd also be willing to provide a proofreading service if that would be useful.

Issue 1 is up guys and girls! My apologizes for the delay, I'm busy with a lot of personal life things.
It is added in the Newsletter file link above or you can use the link below to have instant access to it:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/uyv507agu2vo7ny/Dystopian%20Legions%20Community%20Newsletter%201.pdf?dl=0

A big thanks to Robanes for his awesome story and Voyager for his amazing pictures. 
If you have anything you want to add to the Newsletter please let me know, the next issue will come in May (this one might also have a small delay because of vacation here in the Netherlands).

I thought I might bump this so that anyone checking in over the weekend is aware of the new newsletter and doesn't just see spam threads.

Lorenzo's got a good initiative going here with this newsletter and I'd be keen to hear anyone's thoughts about the story!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.