erion

Assault Helix Delay

It came right out of Neils mouth in the video linked below.  I'm not complaining.  I understand that these things happen, and I'm pleased that we weren't just left hanging at the end of the month with no release.  

But I'm also wondering:  When In March are they coming?  is it the end of the month as with most releases?

https://youtu.be/Dt7K3CLvm2U

That is anyone's guess, but I seem to recall mention of trying to get them out of the door before that, as a good will gesture if nothing else.

I'll dig around and see if I can find some more exact reference.

Far as we can tell the delay in Assault boxes was due to huge ordering on the Taskforce for Firestorm. This might not affect Orbat release since production and rules are technically separate areas; but it depends on the workload and which staff are required to do what (in small companies many staff will often hold duel roles and at peek periods might have to muck in on key areas like production/packaging).

Yep... I still remember the Great Resin Deluge of -14, when Proteus Prime and Iron Scorpion was released near each other, and it was literally all hands on deck to shift the resin from the moulds to the boxes...