Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Aktr

which base size?

Hi.

I got a couple of old FSA starter sets on the cheap to start my FSA army off.

There are 2 sizes of base in the box which I shall refer to as large and small. The question is should the normal trooper NCO go on a large or small base?

If I look at pictures on the Spartan store of the 2nd edtion box sets the trooper sections have the NCO on a large base but if you look at the conmand group box they have an officer on a large base and one on a small base.

Does it matter?

Cheers

Andy

Hello Andy,

All Line Infantry (Federal Infantry & Armoured Infantry) is putted on the small bases.
The Officers and Elite troops are putted on the large bases. This way there is a good differentiation between the basic troops and the Elite/HQ troops.

Kind regards,

Lorenzo 

Yes the picture is wrong (and has caused me a lot of confusion as well). NCOs go on the smaller bases, the same as the rest of the infantry.

My 2nd Ed FSA infantry box actually included a larger base as per the picture so my set is one base short.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.