EotBS Vrs FSA 2016-02-10

Battle Report

Run Away Death Bot

2016-02-10

AzraelsPortal - EotBS

3x Zarigani (60)

10x Fujin (200)

8x Uwatsu (240)

3x Honshu – 2 Turrets, 1 Disruptor (220)

1x Ika

Vs.

Durnekell2k - FSA

Death Bot

Referee:

Curtis, He who reads the Table Of Woe.

Setup:

3’x6’ sized board with no terrain. Deploy Death Bot 3’ from far edge. Deploy AzraelsPortal 2’ from Death bot towards near edge.

Mission: Run away Death bot! Death bot needs to make it to the far edge of table.

Notes: Originally conceived with Durnekell2k’s Liberty and Enterprise Vrs. everything but the Ika. However, Durnekell2k had just finished painting his newest little toy and wanted to test it out. So I added the Ika. I knew I had no chance, but it was a fun game and the more we play, the better at the rules we get.

20160210 1

Turn 1
AzraelsPortal: I’m not sure I’m happy about winning initiative. Move squad of Fujin forward.
Durnekell2k: Oh look, it’s in RB3 now…BOOM!!
AzraelsPortal: Moves Ika, This thing is never gonna make it into range.

20160210 2

Turn 2

AzraelsPortal: Oh ya! I have disruption node that remove his shield. Let’s use that…

Durnekell2k: I attack the Honshu,

Hits left most one for a crit. Roll on Table of Woe….2 Big Badda Boom! Roll for right Honshu, Crit hit. Roll on Table of Woe…2 Big Badda Boom! All that’s left when the dust settles is a single damaged Zarigani and the disruption Honshu with 2 hits.

20160210 3

Turn 3

Durnekell2k misses everything!

20160210 4

Turn 4
Durnekell2k pretty much leaves everything without enough ships to provide adequate damage to hit it.
Azraelsportal manages a crit hit against it.

20160210 5

Turn 5
Durnekell2k cleans up the rest of the squads.