Sign in to follow this  
Gerald-M

Hello, a question about the Corsairs...

so ive recently aquired a Brigand cruiser. but ive been looking around for things like the racketeer and other corsair ships and cant find them anywhere, maybe im not looking hard enough...but do they even exist?

I think the only corsair ships with models are the Brigand and the corvettes. I've been having a tough time finding Brigands. I'd like to get my hands on three of them, where did you get yours?

An option would be making a conversion out of another faction's ships. I've got some Hawker cruisers that are going to be my counts as Brigands. Just need to get some time to paint the skulls. I converted an Excelsior battleship to be my counts as battle carrier, also like the paint job as an alternate take on my Hawker forces:

_DSC0073_zpsbiwfosdm.jpg

They're pirates, frankenship something and call it a looted ship!

I found a Brigand on Ebay and bought my other two straight from Spartan.  I saw where someone used the Valhalla station to make a pair of carriers for STL Traders.  I'm thinking to use mine for making my Corsair battle carrier, one day.

I'm currently working on a "stolen fleet" using al my enemies "friends who I play space boats with" extra models and bits to convert ships into counts as. So far the hardest thing to make is the goddamn retractable plating. Pics soon!