CoreHunter

general change wishlisting

MKI and MKII Terran support tanks. Why do they both not opperate the same such as both being single model unit attachments. Wouldn't be too hard to do this as you can simply bump the AA firepower up and a slight cost increase to make it a solo AA unit with independent targeting.

Cyberweapons... Woyld this be better off as a modified designator? Giving the cyber units designators and allowing the Cyberweapon mar to apply rushed shots and be used do undesignate enemy skydrops while having target lock and be designatores.

MKI and MKII Terran support tanks. Why do they both not opperate the same such as both being single model unit attachments. Wouldn't be too hard to do this as you can simply bump the AA firepower up and a slight cost increase to make it a solo AA unit with independent targeting.

Cyberweapons... Woyld this be better off as a modified designator? Giving the cyber units designators and allowing the Cyberweapon mar to apply rushed shots and be used do undesignate enemy skydrops while having target lock and be designatores.

By changing the AA's to an attachment you have the added impact of reducing the Terran Activations, which is not a good thing, I would love for the AA tanks to be given an single model attachment status as it would make my games against them easier, but this doesnt mean its a good idea. 

Cyber - lots of discussion on this, I have played Spartan Derek and been gubbed by Cyber many times (both in Beta games before things have been released) and in games with all the toys that are out now. Cyber is very very good if played correctly... having lost a Leviathan not once but twice due to disorder & activation markers I dont really see how it needs a change. 

I have also had plenty of success myself with Cyber weapons... its all about how you use them.

The AA change is simply streamlining the unit to work similer to each other instead of 2 different unit types for a support tank.

Cyber is also a smoothing out the rules thinfg by simply removing a chart. Also it seems gamey in balancing it in how it ignores sheilds so it is meh against some and really good against others. So it tends to be an oddball balance situation.

To make cyber work on dindrenzi or realthozan it needs AD but giving it AD would make terrans and aquans melt.

Do you mean more AD (they already have) or it needs a damage result?

it just sits in an odd spot. they already had to give it an AD boost a few passes ago but this simply makes it silly against 2 factions and meh against 2 others. changing it to work more uniformly against most opponents would be better balance wise and make it worth taking more often.

Deadlock infantry that could hit a unit and force them into rushed shots and dezero a nearby drop point  before assaulting would be interesting.

It would also remove the randome element of dunno what they are hacking but yay while not being too strong, and it would remove a chart needing to be referenced.