projectmanhatten5

Belgium Royalist Force

Hello everyone,

Just a minor question, with the current RoF ORBAT it states that the Protectorate of Belgium has been intergrated in the RoF army but it doesn't state anything about the Belgium Royalist Forces and I looked trough the campaign book Storm of Steel but they where annihilated there (only suffered major losses during the Assault on Ghent). But does anyone know their In Game state as I have a small BFF force which is completely against the Allies rules now (RoF Naval with KoB Naval Support and Aerial support, and the Beglium land Ship).

Kind regards,

Lorenzo

How did you have the RoF allied with the KoB and Belgian Royalists?

Back in 1.0-1.1 the Belgian Royalists were at war with the RoF so you would have only been able to field them with KoB, and now they don't exist so you would only be able to field the Protectorate of Belgium with RoF.

Fluffwise, my excuse for using 1.1 stats for the Belgians is that these machines were in storage in Britain for the Government in exile, therefore they were not modified (updated to 2.0 stats).  Once the Royalists left Belgium and reestablished themselves in then KOB, they were given this equipment to use.  

Really the main changes I had to do were on the MARS.  The changes were minor in order to include some 2.0 rules.  An example is when you use the ground clamps on the land ship to hit an enemy on a 3+, you also get hit on a 3+...stuff like that...

Well in 1.1 the BRF was made out of some RoF models and some KoB models so that is how I used them.

But how did they disappeared? Where can I find that because I have all the campaign books and I couldn't find anything about the BRF leaving Belgium :/

For Melvin, the BRF also used RoF models so now it isn't officially possible :(

whys it dull....they lost their country in the war.

Whilst they may be alive their armoured divisions would have been left behind for the glory of the French republique....such things shouldnt be left to vile rebels...

They never (Storm of Steel) lost Ghent to the Imperial Bond. They where losing from the Metzger assault but the Grand Coalition support repelled the attack. The BRF never lost their land and they only fought some major battles in Storm of Steel. So it is dull that they apparently just vanished from Belgium :/

Pfff France is also just a rebel towards itself, long live the Covenant :P

They never (Storm of Steel) lost Ghent to the Imperial Bond. They where losing from the Metzger assault but the Grand Coalition support repelled the attack. The BRF never lost their land and they only fought some major battles in Storm of Steel. So it is dull that they apparently just vanished from Belgium :/

Pfff France is also just a rebel towards itself, long live the Covenant :P

I'm not sure where it is written, but from memory it was after the Storm of Steel that Belgium fell. I imagine that despite trying to hold the Imperial Bond back, it simply wasn't worth the resource grind to hold it anymore, and the Coalition withdrew.

I always thought that the Royalists were reduced to no longer being a wholly independent fighting force - with most of their equipment destroyed that they were just absorbed into the KoBer forces using KoBer machines & stuff - kinda like how the Free French & Polish (and others) were at times just under the umbrella of British forces.