Sign in to follow this  
Sebenko

Covenant Update?

Did you actually download the PDF?  I noticed the date on the filename was old on many of the PDFs but I downloaded them anyway.  After opening them I could see on the cover page that it had the updated date.  The Covenant Orbat has an update date of 1/25/2016, but I don't know the Orbat well enough to pick out what has actually changed, whether it was more than just fixing typos and the like.

Sadly I only have access to the September 2015 ORBAT (on my phone), so I don't know what changed from the November ORBAT- I thought the November update corrected the Coeus Burrowing/Multi-Purpose, but it's the only difference I can find.

Thought so. I've gone through the ORBAT and can't see any obvious differences. Any ideas?

EDIT: I found a copy of the November ORBAT (bloody firefox storing downloads in a temp folder), and ran them through a helpful comparison script... literally all that's changed is the dates for copyright info.

Well the DL CoA were released in January but haven't had their Orbat updated. Maybe the person who manages the files available on the web was just told to upload the CoA orbat, and they just uploaded the latest CoA orbat for DW which is the one that was already available?