Sign in to follow this  
UniversalHead

What is this model in the Starter Set?

Could you possibly provide some pics on the additional part? it's not always easy to ID misc bits on description alone.

On the heavy skimmer - if you're talking about the Aquan heavy tank, then yes - you cut the transparent rod to the right length and use the large base with the hole in it. It might also be useful to cut it so that the "nose" of the tank rests on the base. This will providin a little more stability than you'll get with the stand alone.

Thanks! The part is the only pea-sized resin piece in the set - you didn't get one? It's like a tiny geodesic dome with three supports moulded against the surface. I can take a photo if no one knows it but I'm hoping someone recognises it and will save me the trouble. :)

Thanks! The part is the only pea-sized resin piece in the set - you didn't get one? It's like a tiny geodesic dome with three supports moulded against the surface. I can take a photo if no one knows it but I'm hoping someone recognises it and will save me the trouble. :)

Yup that's the front piece for the Directorate heavy tank. Looks like:

CQaVVZ1VEAAvBe3.jpg