FragEmAll

New Assault Helixes are inbound!

Finally, the Iapetus! Which I notice are actually the most agile looking of the lot... The Erebus Heavy Infantry are still AWOL though... Do we think they will ever exist...? :P

The Terran's look OK, if a little box-like. Will definitely be trying to fix the smaller guy's little booties though... I can't un-see them as over-sized wellington boots on a child...  :lol: 

All the other look sexy as too, with special mention to those Directorate ones. Might need some just to paint... ;)

Looks like a few mechs who are tooled up for CQB and a couple who are shoot. Love the Dindrenzi, Directorate, Terran and Sorylian designs. Not so sure about the other two.

Those Directorate robots are seriously tempting... And that is coming from an Aquan player.

Really like the Locatu-derived Stingray tanks, they look seriously beefy. I'm unsure about having both of the walkers in the same pose though, but it gives me an excuse for some simple modding (might be even more than for my Levi...)

Wow, just wow, amazing.

Really loving the Sorylian ones.... but very happy with the Aquan & Directorate ones.

I like the Tripod, works for me as very sleek. I think with 5 legs the model would be too busy to look as sleek as the rest of the army does. 

Agreed, 3 legs is enough. Let's see how easy they are to mod into some more dynamic poses (the thin legs thould not be completely impossible to bend with the help of some warm water).

Finally, the Iapetus! Which I notice are actually the most agile looking of the lot... The Erebus Heavy Infantry are still AWOL though... Do we think they will ever exist...? :P

The Terran's look OK, if a little box-like. Will definitely be trying to fix the smaller guy's little booties though... I can't un-see them as over-sized wellington boots on a child...  :lol: 

All the other look sexy as too, with special mention to those Directorate ones. Might need some just to paint... ;)

Yes this I like the Bigger Mechs but the smaller ones arms and feet look out of proportions.

Directorate looks really nice, Aquan and Dinzi skimmers look cool, Relth are ok as far as Relth go I cant decide on the Soli big mech would like to see it in resin as i can't seem to picture it in the render too much going on.

Really nice models, I like my dindrenzi ones (but the union of the missile pod with the body looks done in a hurry to recicle parts).

but on the other hand those directorate heavies are tempting me... (they look really versatile for other scales too)

Would we have the rules before march???