sacreddutchman

Firestorm Taskforce

I dunno...now that I see them painted they look...I dunno...less like they're well engineered by space lizards. It's mostly the smalls but the increased exposed metal and large pipe looking things makes them look more rugged and ready and less like engineering precision and care was put into them.

I also dislike the random sticky out bit on the front lower section of the cruiser at the back. Directorate and Terrans are the winners of the ship redesign so far for me. Need to see painted Relthoza smalls to judge them.

I give you painted Relthoza Task Force ships:

10521051_1069986549737891_60257441002022

Goddamnit... now none of the factions whose Taskforce ships I like share the same box!

*shakes fist*

I'm definitely going to have to get a Relthoza box, I can split the directorate/aquans with a friend...Terrans will have to wait it seems.

The Relthoza 'wings' I like, adds some width and makes them look less like 'vertical' is their only visual cue.

Sweet baby brood queen, Relthoza got an overhaul... I like that I can see elements of even older ships echoed, with the "wiring" or tubes or whatever, as well as the triangular window rows, but in terms of overall elements that is a biiiiig jump. Not really sure how to feel...

I'm wondering if this'll be like the Theridion and shunt cruisers, where I hated them until I had them in person.

Pretty soon... there were some unforeseen delays so it was a bit more down to the wire than previous releases, but I BELIEVE the stats should be to the Spartan Team for upload.

I'll second that.

I blame the Pathogen or the Directorate.  They are always behind slowdowns and forum crashes.

Please, forum crashes are not the Directorate's fault, that is bad for business. If a forum is intended to be brought down, it is simply brought down.

Now, those who seek the Directorate's downfall may seek to disrupt proper business practices by crashing forums.

Until then, the beatings will continue until morale and pace improves.

So I guess we are looking at Monday for stats, getting into the realms of unacceptability, considering the release date was 4 days ago.

Do the firestorm version of the rules come in the reinforcement boxes?