Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

projectmanhatten5

Prussian Empire 5th Purple Lightning Platoon

Sooooo.......I have betrayed the Covenant a month ago and started on a Prussian Empire Force. The idea behind my platoon was a quick strike force specialized in Blitzkrieg tactics. A friend of my sold his old PE force to me and well I started on it as quick as I could. My first miniatures where Orbest Werner Halh, Glücklick (Which I made myself because his force was bought back in the 1.0 days), Professor Gustardt and Siegfried. I was too lousy to do the bases but they will be done before February (then I need them as promotion material). For now here are some pictures of the finished models. I also completed 12 Assault Grenadiers for 90% but my Halo Fleet distracted me.....

Werner Halh

Glücklich

Werner & Glücklich

Professor Gustardt

Siegfried

Gustardt & Siegfried

When the Grenadiers are done you guys will see them.

Thank you guys.
For the people who are interested in Glücklich, I made him primarily from a Kings of War Dwarven Dog. I cut off his rear legs and glued a RoF munition box to it (from the HMG team). I used the wheels also from the RoF HMG and the top thing is from the DW Prussian dreadnought radio beacon. I'm quite happy with the result.
I finished my medics yesterday, I also added Veronique to my Army as a female medic. I have the female Officer from the PE but I use her as the Colour Sergeant in my Assault Grenadier section. I will try to upload some pictures soon but my artificial light is just the worst after sunset so I have to do it while the sun is shining (which is hard because when it is shining, I'm working....)

For the people who are interested in Glücklich, I made him primarily from a Kings of War Dwarven Dog.

I was just about to ask you if this was the case. I thought I recognised it.

Your colour scheme is pretty striking. Looking forward to seeing the Grenadiers!

I was early done with work so I could catch the sunlight on time for some pictures of the Grenadiers!
This is my first Assault Section "Woman's Hand" 

Assault Grenadier Section "Woman's Hand" 1

Assault Grenadier Section "Woman's Hand" 2

Assault Grenadier Section "Woman's Hand" 3

Next up is my second Teutonic Knight for the Promotion day and after that I will complete Halh's Command Section

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.