Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pugwash

Pugwash Paints KoB

Hi Folks

I've been enjoying looking through the galleries here to get some inspiration!  I finally got around to painting up some of my Dystopian Legions, many of which have remained unopened and sitting on a shelf since they were released.  It's been a while since I painted anything outside Dystopian Wars scale, so this was a challenge indeed.  I started with the British Sky Hussars, both because I really like the models, and the red-coat scheme seemed less intimidating than some of the others.  So here is my first effort, more pics to follow (hopefully) as I move on to the line infantry...

gallery_191_1097_118818.jpg

gallery_191_1097_132237.jpg

gallery_191_1097_13674.jpg

Thanks for all the kind words.

I've been spending a fair bit of time getting the line infantry painted.  Here's a couple of pictures of my progress as the infantry secure an objective:

gallery_191_1097_38704.jpg

gallery_191_1097_3990.jpg

Thanks folks, the encouragement is appreciated, especially when I look at just how many figure I've yet to paint!

Any ironclads in your collection Pugwash?

Yep, the full range. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.