Kraggi

Planetfall Chat log 3726

Please leave your comments.

Post your game results in the main WAR LOG

I will aim to update the Chat log & the front page of the War log with the latest stats every three months!

PM me if I am late! 

Last years final standings... some work for the Kurak Alliance to do this year...

War Log final

This Years standings

To be updated when games have been played.

Edited by Kraggi

No problems. I took the liberty of taking a tally of Kurak vs Zenian victories for people who have posted.

But as you and I came out to be the victors: thought that I would wait to see what you came up with.

(10 wins for myself with Spellduckwrong in second with 7. 12 wins for yourself with c0rrupted in second with 5) 

So until you say different: enjoy your new medal commander.

Zenian%20Marshal_zpso02kvn0v.jpg

Supreme%20Kurak_zpsu8x7z19p.jpg

Ha! 

That does look a bit suss doesnt it. 

Pretty sure if I could ever get Spartan Derek to give me his results (other than games vs me) to post he would be waaaaay out in front lol. 

We really need to see if we can get more people posting (maybe a title at the end of the year will help) and to get a better spread from people. 

Always think stats like this are pretty cool.

I.e 

If there is a tournament we should ask the TO to get any Spartan usernames and send us the results so we can input them into the total games played. 

We really need to see if we can get more people posting (maybe a title at the end of the year will help) and to get a better spread from people. 

Always think stats like this are pretty cool.

100% Agree. Maybe this is the start and more people will post in hopes that they may earn a title. We don't want people just posting their wins though, need to be balanced. Suggestions people? 

In the meantime all Planetfall Zenian Commanders receive this medal for beating back the Kurak forces in 3725:

Victory_zpscgceswye.jpg

(Just because we lost the sectors in space, doesn't mean we lost the planets!)

I promise to be better at posting my results for this year (or whip Avalon into posting his, whenever he wins, which is usually, lately).

I kind of forgot about it during the fall, partly due to absentmindedness, and partly due to other reasons...

Players: Kraggi & Chris vs Greg (might be on the forums but don't know his id)

Points Value: 3000

Factions & Allies: Directorate & Relthozan & RSN vs Sorylian

Starting Zero Hour: 30

Zero Hour Score: -3 /-19 (Sorylian Minor Victory)

Turn Count: 3

An Intro game with a bit of a wierd mix of models, but managed to allow us to demo pretty much all we needed to someone.

The Zenian League were on 21 ZHT at the beginning of Turn 3, with the Sorylians on 6, I think we did pretty well to whittle it down by 24 TV in one turn! 

The highlight for me (well low light) was the Temple of Dramos scattering over 11" away from where I wanted it, which put it in the flank of the Sorylian Leviathan. It shot its 12 AD, with Target lock and failed to do anything, then the Seraphs jumped out, got within 10", threw 18 AD at it, Target locked and in its flank... I scored 5 hits!  

Our dice until turn 3 were pretty much just that. Terrible. Although Greg played a very good game with some good Target priority, without wiping out Chris's Directorate who we were demoing it to. 

No problems. I took the liberty of taking a tally of Kurak vs Zenian victories for people who have posted.

But as you and I came out to be the victors: thought that I would wait to see what you came up with.

(10 wins for myself with Spellduckwrong in second with 7. 12 wins for yourself with c0rrupted in second with 5) 

So until you say different: enjoy your new medal commander.

Zenian%20Marshal_zpso02kvn0v.jpg

Supreme%20Kurak_zpsu8x7z19p.jpg

Curse my deviation from regulation games! Sacrifices must be made for testing purposes, it would seem.

Curse my deviation from regulation games! Sacrifices must be made for testing purposes, it would seem.

Yup, Actually we seemed to have stopped posting around the same time. Although I think that weapon tests on the vanguard would still count towards the War Log ;)