Sign in to follow this  
graeme27uk

Old ORBATS

I am looking for old 1.1 orbats as well, to be more precise am I looking for pdf files with fluff. Just to have them because I like DW.

Many people will have various downloaded copies of previous versions of orbats

If you are slightly more specific as to which factions and roughly when, that would be helpful!

James

James, do you have idea how many 1.1 orbats with fluff (and first page in colour) were released? I have some of them at home but not all.

Can you still get the old ORBATS for nations? If so, where?

I have some, PM me what you need and I check it on Monday.

I have some of the older CoA ORBATs, but I only have them on my desktop- which I won't be back to until the new year. I'll see if I can find a copy somewhere else- I have one or two ORBATs in my phone.

EDIT: Yes, I have the May/ ver 1.5 on my phone.

It is kind of like when a person or group(nation) hits their high water mark. It is something that you can look back upon and remember when you were....great. Kind of like guys who still wear denim jackets or why guys like me still sport ponytails. It is good to go back to something that makes you feel good, it is even better when you have someone willing to match you in your reverie.

Cut in Clarence Boddicker from Robocop saying "Ooh, Drones, Drones, Drones!!! Come on Sal, the Tigers are playing.....tonight!!! I never miss a game.".

Hopefully all parties involved see the humor in my post.

The bad lines, they mostly come at night, mostly.

It is kind of like when a person or group(nation) hits their high water mark. It is something that you can look back upon and remember when you were....great. Kind of like guys who still wear denim jackets or why guys like me still sport ponytails. It is good to go back to something that makes you feel good, it is even better when you have someone willing to match you in your reverie.

Cut in Clarence Boddicker from Robocop saying "Ooh, Drones, Drones, Drones!!! Come on Sal, the Tigers are playing.....tonight!!! I never miss a game.".

Hopefully all parties involved see the humor in my post.

The bad lines, they mostly come at night, mostly.

Humour? What's that.... I take this game very seriously! :)