Stephan

Consolidated ORBATS?

they we're supposed to be released in december, so I'm hoping they will be up before christmas. The stats for the FSA dreadnought robot have been put online today, so there is still hope.

I think a lot depends on the ongoing play testing of the Relthoza.

They are coming, soon.

The Assault Helixes are nearly done so it's a matter of really do we wait until they are out and consolidate one final time or do a consolidation and then redo it with the Assault Helixes when they are released. Not sure what the powers above are planning but it will be sooner, rather than later :-)

They are coming, soon.

The Assault Helixes are nearly done so it's a matter of really do we wait until they are out and consolidate one final time or do a consolidation and then redo it with the Assault Helixes when they are released. Not sure what the powers above are planning but it will be sooner, rather than later :-)

So does this mean we won't be getting consolidated/updated ORBAT lists this month? And if so, any ETA on when they might be released? The Assault Helixes aren't on the list of January releases, which means February for the figures - does that mean we'd be waiting till then for the new ORBATs?

Sorry for all the questions, but I had been planning for the December ORBATs and had organised quite a few games for late December and early January. Anyway, any new info would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

I can't be 100% certain but late Jan would be my earliest estimate.

There really isn't any point in bringing out a consolidated ORBATS to only then update it a month later with the Assault Helix.

Hopefully it will be released as a final update for the all the Core races :)

I think we all understand that creating/rewriting the ORBATS is a lot of work that we appreciate. That being said it is a little frustrating when we as a community were told on the Spartan page itself that the new ORBATS would be availble in December. I for one was really looking forward to the rebalancing (I play spiders by the way). I don't think I'm the only one that would rather have the updated ORBATS with the Assault helix blank than wait anoyther full month.

I think we all understand that creating/rewriting the ORBATS is a lot of work that we appreciate. That being said it is a little frustrating when we as a community were told on the Spartan page itself that the new ORBATS would be availble in December. I for one was really looking forward to the rebalancing (I play spiders by the way). I don't think I'm the only one that would rather have the updated ORBATS with the Assault helix blank than wait anoyther full month.

Seconded. We have a small group of Planetfall players that we're trying to expand, but with two of our core players using Relth, and all the alt-tabbing between the different helix documents (at present there are four per faction) to play the game we're not really having much joy.

Oh well, thanks for the info though. At least we now know we're in for a 6 week wait till we get updated and consolidated ORBATs.

Seconded. We have a small group of Planetfall players that we're trying to expand, but with two of our core players using Relth, and all the alt-tabbing between the different helix documents (at present there are four per faction) to play the game we're not really having much joy.

Oh well, thanks for the info though. At least we now know we're in for a 6 week wait till we get updated and consolidated ORBATs.

I highly recommend using the unit cards that are pinned in a thread in this forum http://community.spartangames.co.uk/index.php?/topic/12888-lbpbs-firestorm-planetfall-unit-stat-cards/

print them out, cut them up, put them in sleeves.

These have really helped to speed up our games for veterans and new players alike.