Sign in to follow this  
Alverstar

Allies

Hey guys, 

Am thinking about adding some allies to my CoA and just trying to get my head around the 'Allegiance Table'.

CoA = Major power

and is close allies with 

Free Aussie

Otto Sepa

Thats the easy bit, but im not sure on the other table so under Minor power 'Free Nations' there are 4 listed:

Free Aussie

Otto Sepa

League of Italy

SU of SA#

Can the CoA allie with 

League of Italy or SU of SA at all?

Thanks

They can...well they could if there were any susa models anyway. It's the difference between close allies and factional allies though. CoA close allies are the first two, the others are factional allies. The differences are set out just before the table

I use only one ally with my Covenant. And that is the Black Wolf.

I've become a bit known for it by now. I've actually done it less recently thanks to the groans from the other end of the table whenever I bring out the Death Bringer. Regardless, that submarine is a truly brutal monster, and it's extra awesome when helped by some of the Covenant's generators. Then there was that time recently that I ran it alongside the Coeus for that extra guardian shield support. They still aren't speaking to me...

But trust me when I say that the Death Bringer and a squad of Furies are a welcome addition to any Covenant fleet.