Sign in to follow this  
Thamoz

Three cheers for Spartan... also, slightly changed ORBAT.

Okay, so I had one major gripe about the CoA Orbat (this is not true, I had 4, but this was the biggest). The Coeus robot, billed and advertised as being able to work on land and sea, could not operate in a naval game due to the lack of multi-purpose.

We had an official response to a post on here, saying this would be corrected.

Well today I thought I would ask, since this was a while ago. I sent an e-mail to Spartan pointing out the problem, that we had had confirmation it was an error and that it was a while ago.

Within half an hour I had a reply from Neil, saying he was going to pass this on to the Dystopian guys.

Now we have a new ORBAT in the download section, updated 16th November 2015, and the Coeus is at long last a multi-purpose robot.

:D

Thank you Spartan for getting this issue sorted! I feel listened to as a customer and will now go and buy a Windsor. Well, I was going to buy one anyway, but now I feel like you earned it :P

But the Arronax is still listed as a Submersible at the start while having no ability to submerge, not even to wavelurk!?

Sort it out Spartan! Gettin all excited about new toys, while not fixing old problems.

Ähm Diophantus is remeber Assault Carrier for 265P im new ORB

ist this Correkt?

And Timeflow Generator faild the Range!!!

At 200pts it made the Aristotle completely unplayable. If you can get the dio for the same price, who takes the aristotle?

Wise points upgrade.

Yea but all they really had to do was maybe add a few points say 20 and swap the PA with the dread. This way you had the option. Have a tough to kill carrier or a heavy gun boat as the commodore. But not something that's not worth the points in the dread slot.