Sign in to follow this  
Alverstar

Strange question that needs an answer please.

Hey guys,

I have a question about the contents of the old boxes. I'm coming back to DW after a long period and looking at my collection I have x3 Cleomedes and a Diophantus and x3 of the new SAW movement trays but no Hippasus or Thales.

Its not helping my confusion the fact that I have lost one the Cleomedes templates.

Now my question is did Spartan release a box with just them in or have I miss placed a load of models as well?

Many Thanks,

Alverstar

Hey guys,

I have a question about the contents of the old boxes. I'm coming back to DW after a long period and looking at my collection I have x3 Cleomedes and a Diophantus and x3 of the new SAW movement trays but no Hippasus or Thales.

Its not helping my confusion the fact that I have lost one the Cleomedes templates.

Now my question is did Spartan release a box with just them in or have I miss placed a load of models as well?

Many Thanks,

Alverstar

It looks like you need to look a bit harder for your fleet Admiral Alverstar!

Bah I was afraid of that , well best get looking for that high tech secret dry dock I have hidden somewhere.

Thanks for the help guys.

Alverstar

Edit: Found the original box with all the missing models in. Happy Days.