Buselli

Complete list of changes --- Old rulebook vs. New rulebook

Hi folks,

is there ANY complete list of all the changes between the printed(old) rulebook and the actual (pdf) version of the rulebook? (If there is a "list", it belongs in the download-section....)

There are some - lets call it -  "hints" here in the forum like: "This was one of the first changes..." or "that has already changed", but  do I really have to look for this in  a forum? (I enjoy this forum to get in contact with others, but it´s not a good way, to get the actual rules by reading it...)

It would be great, to have a complete list of all changes, so no one needs to compare side by side both versions and finds (sometimes just, because he is lucky...) a difference....

But - probably this list already exists and I just missed it... :)

Greetings and thanks in advance!

Heiko

The FAQ in the download area is a lists changes between printed and pdf rulebook.  :)

http://www.spartangames.co.uk/resources/downloads

Except it doesn't, there were changes made between the FAQ and PDF rulebook; 1-2 due to balance and conflicts with other rules actually contradict the FAQ.

I actually just made a post on another thread concerning the reason everything appears stalled despite all the work that is being done to remedy this.

http://community.spartangames.co.uk/index.php?/topic/16259-can-i-combine-corrosive-and-corrosivescatter-weapons/?p=287479

Thanks for the responses so far.

I know the actual FAQ - list. But their content is not complete...

Just two examples:

- I was reading today, in the old version it was possible vor Hovercraft-Vehicles to drive (hover) over units. This is in the actual version not possible any more.

- I found some days ago a diference in the versions of the books. In the NEW book it´s clearly stated, a unit which makes now the planetfall (via the Dropsite-Marker) counts as  "Remains Stationary" (Page 80 at the bottom...)

Both examples are not a part of the FAQ. I´m sure, there are a lot of other points too....