Sign in to follow this  
S.Linde

Adepticon 2016: The 2nd Schaumburg Prime Offensive

The Michigan Crew is hard at work planning The Schaumburg Prime Offensive at Adepticon.  I talked about 1000 points this year, but given a choice between 800, 900 and 1000, what point level would you want to play in at Adepticon in a 4 round tournament?

I am also developing a Planetfall tournament if there is enough interest.

Take the Survey over at the Waygate!

A little over two hours past the opening of Registration:

Planetfall Tournament: Sold Out

How to Play Firestorm Armada Class: Sold Out

Firestorm Armada Tournament: 12 slots of 32 remaining

Last year, we sold out the FSA tourney in about six hours (20 total slots) and we sold that same number this year in two hours. If you want into this event, I would get your ticket now. The twelve openings may not survive the night...

We don't believe in banning, and truth be told even at 900 last year we saw 3 dreads out of 26 players and they did not do well.

1000 points is proving to be very balanced in terms of time and list flexibility over here in the states.  800 is more advantageous to some fleets. 1000 balances things out. that is a dicussion for another thread though

also we only have 6 slots left as of 5 pm eastern time.

Alrighty guys, we are down to 5 slots left in the North American Championships

reserve your spot today, by going over to 

www.Adepticon.org and get registered for The Schaumburg Prime Offensive. 

Quick question on the primer scenarios. Where it says, "use standard deployment rules", am I correct to interpret that we are free to use Reserves, including both Flank and Shunt entry?

The Offensive has sold out!!!!!!!!!!!

32 players will battle it out at Adepticon 2016!

If you are still interested get on the wait list as they may give us more space or you will be first in line if anybody drops from the tournament!!!!

Greetings all!  I had posted an extension on the blog this morning that The Taskforce ships would be allowed as long as Stats were posted by March 7th.  Well it would seem stats will be posted before that, but will be in flux.  Spartan Neil Posted on the Community Forum today that he recommended not using them in tournaments as the stats will be in a public forum for testing after they are posted.  To get feedback from the community at large.

Given this new information,  the other Organizers and I have decided to exclude all the Task Force Ships from The Schaumburg Prime Offensive at this time.  We want everybody on equal footing and no big surprises. Apologies for any issues this may cause.  I have posted the link to the forum if anybody is curious or not on the community forum.  

Best Regards and see you all in a month!

Josh "SeerK" Linde 

We are just under a week away from Adepticon 2016!

Notice to Players! Check in for the tournament begins at 8 a.m.! on Saturday of Adepticon. We want dice to roll at 9 am. You can turn your lists in then or Email them to

Contactthewaygate@gmail.com

You will receive your mission packet and Patch at check in!