Sign in to follow this  
jupjupy

Discussion: Massive Overhaul of the CoA

I love the new Aristotle. We play tested it with 6AD energy turrets in the past and found it very powerfull, even after taking damage. With an added Kepler you can throw 18AD over the table. Yes please.

I never lost one to boarding, but I don't mind it having a weakness. With the lasers you keep it at the back anyway.

The drones.... I want to play with them first before commenting. I was one of the first on these forums to call for a nerf, but I feel they have overdone it again with the tripple nerf.

Besides the Diophantus (realy a dreadnought), I think the list is much better.

I mainly face only energy turret Aristotle versions and was wondering if anyone uses the gunnery version of it.

It seems a little lackluster to use primary turrets but they look cool.

Has anyone (playtesters I'm guessing) try using turrets with an AD spread of 9/8/6/5?

I've only tried one game with it and seems to be decent but not overpowered (at least to me).

I mainly face only energy turret Aristotle versions and was wondering if anyone uses the gunnery version of it.

It seems a little lackluster to use primary turrets but they look cool.

Has anyone (playtesters I'm guessing) try using turrets with an AD spread of 9/8/6/5?

I've only tried one game with it and seems to be decent but not overpowered (at least to me).

I almost always run my Aristotles with Primary turrets. It has only been since I bought the 2.0 starter that I even decided to build one with energy turrets. Usually, it's my Pericles carriers sitting up the back, with their e-turrets, providing long range support roles (this is obviously going to change with the recent changes to how CoA drones work).