Npf6

Dystopian Wars Podcast?

I really enjoy listening to podcasts for the game systems I play. Firebase delta for Firestorm Armada, 40k Radio ect. I was curious if anyone knew of any Dystopian Wars podcasts or hobby podcasts that talk a lot about Dystopian Wars?

I'd, personally, like to see one about Spartan products as whole. Not just limited to one of the 3 games, but all three together. It would probably help the fact that they run on very similar game engines and also help promote all three at the same time - esp as Spartan tends to focus major releases on one product line at a time.

Agreed Spartan Games could do a podcast on all three but tbh id really only listen to it for the dystopian wars and Firestorm. i have no interested in Uncharted Seas.

I've tossed around doing a general naval gaming podcast, using the same name as the forum & blog; it would naturally feature DW pretty heavily, though, since it is now my main minis game. I am still looking for other interested parties, though; I just don't have time to do the whole thing myself.