Sign in to follow this  
Ravager

Revamped Orders Received!

So, had the day off from work (sick, but still able to potter around the old computer, so alright in the end), and I decided it was time OR had an overhaul.

And here it is Orders Received! version 1.51

Features include a nifty new Spartan-eqsue page background, an all new portrait page layout and larger, easy to read font.

There also three all new obstacles:

Gas Filaments: Block shooting, but don't affect movement.

Particle Storms: Foul up sensors (grants SH* if you try to shoot through too much of it)

Warden Stations: Like a baby Aegis, grants +1 SH to everything within 4". Actually worth the effort to destroy/hold.

As well as those, there's an all new, all awesome navigational hazard:

Shattered Leviathan: That's right, it's a massive ship, crippled in the past, but still incredibly dangerous. Destroying or capturing it could easily swing the tide of battle in your favour.

Bombardment objective has been changed. Planets are DR/CR 8/12 now, and all targets only need to suffer 1 HP of damage per 100 points in your fleet. Each HP of damage you inflict grants 10% bonus VP (instead of completion granting 100%).

High Commander secondary objective has been changed to 10 command points. These are 1-shot TP, and can be used on nearby friendlies as well. The strategy comes in knowing how and when to use these non-restoring TP.

A second deployment style has been added for those who want easier/fairer set-up. Both players roll a dice and add them together. The total determines which black & white DZ you use.

This is all kinds of awesome! Nice work, yet again! I especially like the new terrain items.

I need one last kind of awesome to finish it off though… a cover image.

Maybe I should bug veritechc for some of his hi-res stuff.

Orders Received! v2.00

Updated to Version 2.0 to coincide with release of Firestorm v2.

Changes too numerous to list. Primarily streamlining terrain to fit with v2 rules & layout. Invasion objective changed to destroying the objective in a boarding assault. High commanders changed to experimental ships, gain 2 positive MARs like Torpedo Spook & Stealth Systems, but also gain a negative MAR such as Vulnerable.

Page 7 has been left intentionally blank.

Anyone that wants to provide a nice is more than welcome. (Two painted fleets on a fully obstacle'd up battlefield would be awesome.)

Orders Received! v2.00

Updated to Version 2.0 to coincide with release of Firestorm v2.

Changes too numerous to list. Primarily streamlining terrain to fit with v2 rules & layout. Invasion objective changed to destroying the objective in a boarding assault. High commanders changed to experimental ships, gain 2 positive MARs like Torpedo Spook & Stealth Systems, but also gain a negative MAR such as Vulnerable.

Page 7 has been left intentionally blank.

Anyone that wants to provide a nice is more than welcome. (Two painted fleets on a fully obstacle'd up battlefield would be awesome.)

I will add this to The Black Ocean. I have to do a bit of changes so it may take a couple of days. Firestorm 2.0 has caused a lot of things to be preserved for those who still would like to play 1.0.