Vedar

Mega deal is quite the deal

Usually? A few days. However, whenever they get a lot of orders in at the same time, it slows down, cause...well, same number of people x10 more orders will cause that.

Yes, i get that ;)

Thanks for your answer.

Spartan is really slow with processing orders. The fastest they processed my order was one week (there was no release, budle etc.) and the slowest was three weeks (Halo release, I ordered week before release). It seems they have really small team and any larger number of orders cause troubles and delays. What's worse when there is a release or a bundle it seems they process these orders first and the rest has to wait.

Yeah I just got an order I ordered 15 days ago, so not bad for over seas, but that was processed in two days. Minimarket processed and sent my order in 4 days. Does spartan really care if we order from a closer location?

Just got the update that my mega bundle has been shipped, but like my last order no tracking number. But it is on it's way!!

My mega deals arrived yesterday, so in total 4 days shipment! including the Weekend.

An shipment number where you could follow the package in the Internet would be great, but the Speed is fine, (to Germany)

Hi All,

New player here- I kind of went insane at the 50% off sale and bought EVERY race mega bundle for my group.

Since then, I'm still as "Processing" on 10033 ... so for the fun of a virtual auction ... has anyone who has had theirs shipped exceeded 10010 (Torisrgalahad reported on 30 September)

I'm hearing 10010 going once ...

Daisy

Hi All,

New player here- I kind of went insane at the 50% off sale and bought EVERY race mega bundle for my group.

Since then, I'm still as "Processing" on 10033 ... so for the fun of a virtual auction ... has anyone who has had theirs shipped exceeded 10010 (Torisrgalahad reported on 30 September)

I'm hearing 10010 going once ...

Daisy

Nice start for your group <3

I had order number 10054 (ordered on Sunday), and it got delivered today in the Netherlands.

Ha! My initial Wow was soured by the fact one of the sets was only a cardboard box with no sleeve. It hadn't came off in transit - was actually shipped without a cover.

I've reached out to Spartan twice to get a sleeve sent (so I can display all 6 fleet box sets in our groups gaming room - it has bookshelves of RPGs, Battle tech and DropZone Commander and a growing Imperial Assault section), but I've heard nothing back - which is more disappointing than the problem with the missing cover itself. Having dropped a grand (about 1.6K USD) on models and books to kit this game system out, the least I expected was a bit of customer service when things go wrong.

Is this the standard with Spartan (2 weeks to ship, no response to customer contact issues) or am I just unlucky and they have a lot to get through from the sale? Is there a more reliable way to get in touch with a human who can help?

Contacted dispatch twice - once the day the order arrived and i noticed the problem, and again after 48 hours of no response.

Is dispatch the most efficient method or should I go another route?