Vedar

Mega deal is quite the deal

Been eyeing up terrans for some time, meaning to do it 'after alliance' and after last 2 Zen league

But this is too good a deal not 2

So one terran deal, 1 battlship - finish expanding out hawker as well....

...and check my self into rehab

- yes a really good deal, and since the last 8 Aquan models are on my painting desk, (the mediums and smalls from a second planetfall Guardian shoal)

- I opted  for a relthoza fleet, which is basically the last missing fleet in our gaming Group. (one bvery slow painting Player has a patrol fleet, but mine will see battle earlier.

- I also convinced my wife that a direcotate fleet would make a nice Christmas present even if it is a Little bit early.

;-) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Same situation here.  After purchasing a Directorate full core (2 helixes), I decided to spend more time in paiting models I already have, instead of adding more unpainted models to the pile of resin I have in the cupboard. But the posibility of getting in one go a full Terran fleet (or a Covenant of Antartica megabundle) I have long been wishing to get is sooooo tempting  :wacko: :wacko: :(:o

Just nailed the Sorylian and Relthoza mega-deals - busted my budget wide open!

Thanks to the Spartan Boys for being so generous. I now, finally, own all six core races, both new and old models (plus four minor races - unpainted), so the lead up to Christmas will see me knee deep in resin and paint pots.

Now - where's my Planetfall wish-list gone?

Day before the deal I bought Dindrenzi patrol fleet to start my fourth fleet...since then I am constantly cursing myself for not waiting one more day...

Nothing wrong with having two patrol fleet boxes Kurgan...

Second patrol fleet is totally useless to me as anything I need is in the other boxes. Plus combining the mega deal price with the already bough patrol fleet effectively doubles the price for what I wanted initially. Such a shame...

I sat down and worked out everything I 100% wanted for ralf at 10% off (standard discount) came out to £135 ish

So getting the mega deal and selling on a box or 2 either locally or ebay is still a saving

If anyone missed out on this deal a certain miniature market is running up to 70% Spartan games products. My Relthoza and RSN fleets just got more beefy. Quite the deal if you need more Oroshans. Had to talk myself out of a third fleet.