Bratr

Dystopian Wars Gaming events in Czech Republic

This topic is meant to inform you about oncoming gaming events in Czech republic and report about how they were.

If you live in neighbouring countries (but not only in them) you are most welcomed to visit us and take part.

The closest event:

12000814_1192067897476852_28474028896919

If you are interested please contact me to give you more info.

So here are some results from our little gaming club.

We used Ironclad missions - Loot and plunder, Royal couple and Ships of line and everybody liked the new scenarios - they are great. There should be two more players but one got child sick and the other got sick himself. Also our gaming club isn´t so big so we can take too more players. All battles were 1000 points. Each player could earn score points according to his result  CV 4 points, MV 3 points, D 2 points MD 1 point CD 0 points. One bonus point was for full paint army so the maximmum score was 13.

If is somebody interested here are some pictures from the event: http://ohmcz.rajce.idnes.cz/DW_turnajek_2015-09-19

1. Hubaj - PE - 13 points
2-3. Krwekrv - RoA - 11 points
2-3. Ashgar - KoD - 11 points
4-5. Keller - RC - 8 points
4-5. Ohm - CF - 8 points
6. Barrin - CoA - 6 points
7. Typhus/Wrcas - RC/COA - 4 points (Wrcas arrived bit late so I played the first battle instead of him)
8. Crazyrokkitjaw - PE - 3 points
9. Archilus - CF - 2 points
10. Shadowwulf - FSA - 1 point

1 turn: Ships of line

Hubaj CV vs Keller CD
Shadowwulf CD vs Krwekrv CV
Ohm MV vs Barrin MD
Ashgar CV vs Archilus CD
Typhus CV vs Crazyrokkitjaw CD

2. Turn: Loot and Plunder
Ashgar D vs Krwekrv D
Wrcas CD vs Hubaj CV
Ohm CV vs Shadowwulf CD
Barrin CV vs Crazyrokkitjaw CD
Keller CV vs Archillus CD

3. Roylal couple:

Hubaj CV vs Ohm CD
Krwekrv CV vs Barrin CD
Ashgar CV vs Shadowwulf CD
Keller CV vs Wrcasf CD
Archillus MD vs Crazyrokkitjaw MV

New Dystopian Wars event in Czech Republic is coming.

DW-Karak2015-ENG.jpg?ver=2

This time I´m not the organizer but you can use the e-mail listed on the banner or you can post me a message and I will arrange further contacts.

Well we have 18 people signed up for the tournament in Hradec Kralove and still there are few free places.

So do not hesitate and sign up.

The city is on the highway from Prague and the accomodation shouldn't be a problem as it is quite cheap in Czech rep. and also it is possible to stay over night directly at the site of the tournament (but that's rather spartan accomodation but it's free)

Regarding this tournament, is there any chance minor nations will get an update before the end of the next week? That is the deadline we originaly set for the lists, so we would have time to check all of the lists. But if at all possible, we would like to let the participants use the latest ORBATS if at all possible. So what is the plan for release of minor nations?

So here are results from the latest tournament in Czech republic all battles are on 1000p.

1. round
LoIS vs KoD, CV for KoD
Ottomans vs PE, D
RC vs CoA, NV for RC
KoB vs LoiS, CV for LoIS
KoB vs RoF, CV for RoF
Free Austr. vs KoB, CV for Free Austr.

LoIS vs PE,  CV for LoIS

2. round
RC vs LoIS, CV for LoIS
RoF vs LoIS, D
Ottomans vs CoA, CV for Ottomans
KoB vs KoB, CV for KoB
RoF vs LoIS, D
Free Austr. vs PE, CV for PE
KoD vs FSA, CV for KoD (one player was odd so there were altering players)
KoB vs PE, CV for KoB

3. round
LoIS vs Fr. Austr., CV for Fr. Austr.
RoF vs RoF, CV for RoF
Ottoman vs KoB, CV for ottomans
RC vs KoB, CV for RC
KoB vs CoA, CV for CoA

KoD vs PE, CV for KoD
LoIS vs LoIS, CV for LoIS

4. round
LoIS vs KoB, CV pro LoiS
RoF vs Fr. austr., D
OtTomani vs LoIS, NV for LoIS
RC vs PE, CV for PE
RoF vs KoD, CV for KoD
KoB vs LoIS, CV for LoIS
CoA vs PE, CV for PE

5. round
LoIS vs Coa, CV for LoIS
RoF vs KoB, CV for KoB
Ottomani vs RoF, NV for RoF
RC vs KoB, D
Fr. Austr. vs LoIS, CV for LoIS
KoD vs LoIS, CV for LoIS

PE vs PE, CV for PE

Hi,

I´m terribly sorry but I forgott about the Eastern, when I was organizing gaming event in Prague, so I was forced to shift the date of the event to Saturday 12. March 2016. Please keep in mind the new date of the event.

Thank you.

Hi, I don´t know if anybody plan to come to Prague for to gaming event on 12.3.2016 but:

1) We got some 80 pounds in prizepool if you think you can win.

2) Here are the missions: (At least they can serve as inspration)

Mission 1: Open Waters

Victory Conditions: Standard mission rules.

Mission 2 - Control

The table is split in 4 squares of 24x24” each. Before setting up each player secretly notes one of these squares.

Victory conditions: At the end of the game, count all HP of your units within one square (the centre of a ship determines to which square it belongs). The player with more HP in a square owns it. Squares on the own side are worth 1 Mission Point (MP), those on the opposing side 2 Mission Points.

The square previously noted down scores double MP.

At the end of the battle both players count their mission points. The difference of mission points constitutes the margin of victory:

8-7 to 0-1 = Crushing Victory to Crushing Defeat

6-5 to 2-3 = Minor Victory to Minor Defeat

4 to 4 = Draw

Mission 3: Bounty

Before deployment, both players secretly note one large/massive, one medium and one small squadron from the opponent fleet. From these squadrons each player marks one as primary, one as, secondary and one as tertiary target.

At the end of the game the primary target is worth 4 MP (mission points), secondary target 3 MP and tertiary target 1 MP. Player scores the MP if ALL models within the squadron have been prized or destroyed.

At the end of the battle both players count their MP and the difference constitutes the battle result.

Difference:

8-5 MP = Crushing victory to Crushing Defeat

4-2 MP = Minor Victory to Minor Defeat

1-0 MP = Draw

Bratr, I would love to come down and take part having played Gobbos and Asghar  last January in Berlin. I can't make the next tournament on 12th March. However if you give me as much notice as possible I'll try and make the one after in Prague. The problem I have is that the free flights that I use go very quickly so I need as much notice as possible.

yup, great event, international (big thanks to GanzeGurke), played some new scenarios and great for playtesting the new Minor Nations (1 Chinese, 2 Ottomans, 1 Poles, 1 Danes).

Hi,

there will be "big" tournament (12-16 people) in Czech Republic on the 14-16.10.2016 in the lovely city Pardubice (1 hour drive from Prague to the east, 4-5 hours from Berlin and 5-6 hours from Munich, 3-4 hours from Vienna. More information and banner will follow. If you think that you might come please let me know. Thank you.

If anyone makes it to Prague airport / central bus station / my appartment, I can take him to the tournament by car :-)

So, transportation should not be such a big issue :-) Take your family for a trip to Prague and/or Pardubice and quietly slip away for a "a few games" :-)

3 hours ago, ohm said:

If anyone makes it to Prague airport / central bus station / my appartment, I can take him to the tournament by car :-)

So, transportation should not be such a big issue :-) Take your family for a trip to Prague and/or Pardubice and quietly slip away for a "a few games" :-)

I'm interested in going what I need to know is what time on each day the Tournament starts and finishes. Not bothered at this stage what the events are, just the rough times, so I can make my plans

Well

Finaly some propositions for the Pardubice Hussar Tournament

Details about building your army:

Fleet size 1000 points, core force Naval, allies are allowed, fullpaint is not required

Fleet must contain:

1) At least one squadron form Large/Massive, Medium a Small.

2) Commodore must by placed on Large/Massive model, player will add a commodore marker to that ship, but flagship of your fleet can change in another battle.

3) Maximum 40% points in non-core force (400) - we will not play on ground

4) Maximum 60% points in Large/Massive models, 60% in Medium (600), 40% in Small and Tiny
(400).

5) There is no need to mark models in advance, flank and reserve in advance. Before every battle, after you read a army list of your oponent, you may decide, what squadron you put into strategic forces and where exactly.

There can be maximum of 40% points of your army in strategic forces during one battle.
Commodere and local support must not be in strategic forces.

6) You must not choose, what local air support (SAS, 10 wings) you use and in what squadrons they are. Player put local air support squadrons on the table and then he decide, what type they are, there can be only one recon plane. Airships decides types of their SAS during their deployment.

7) You must use TAC cards

Send us your army list one week before tournament (it means 7. 10. 2016), and for making your army lists, use Dystopian Wars Army Builder - http://dwabo.nucreum.com/

Print and bring two copies of your army list to the tournament with you, one for orgs, one for your opponents.

We will add 3 Victory Points to every player, who will play with fullpainted fleet.

We will play five battles, three on Saturday, two on Sunday, we starts on Saturday in 9:00 and we finish tournament on Sunday around 15:00.

On 7/7/2016 at 8:22 PM, GuzizuG said:

I'm interested in going what I need to know is what time on each day the Tournament starts and finishes. Not bothered at this stage what the events are, just the rough times, so I can make my plans

On Friday evening we only go to the pub to eat and chat, than battles should be 9 to 18 on Saturday and 9 to 15 on Sunday. Is that what you needed to know?