Balor

Official Marauders & Mercenaries Thread: Oroshan Imperium

I'm really in love with these models but I would like to know when we are going to get the rules, release and maybe a starter set? Is there anyone else out there excited about these ships?

I would think that the models will be out by June/July, with the rules popping up a few weeks before the models' releases. [going by previous FA releases] :shrug:

these guys look like Gungans met the Daleks, then a Battlestar Galactica happened...and then went Taliban when they escaped their fate.

Is that a Freespace name "Vesuvan"? I'm interesetd in the Oroshian stats as well. I'm wondering if they can be attached to Alliance Fleets or not..... Or if this really is a start of a third faction? Are they teamed up with the Shivan like alien race mentioned in several backstories?! Or will they be a fourth faction?

Is that a Freespace name "Vesuvan"? I'm interesetd in the Oroshian stats as well. I'm wondering if they can be attached to Alliance Fleets or not..... Or if this really is a start of a third faction? Are they teamed up with the Shivan like alien race mentioned in several backstories?! Or will they be a fourth faction?

Initially didn't they say/suggest they were on the kurak side of things a good ways back ? Wonder what caused the change ? Wouldn't you just love to be a little fly on there meeting room wall ? :ph34r:

Firebase Delta is one of the best podcasters around. He STARTED 40K radio. I am honored to call him a brother from a eastern podcasting mother. We interviewed him on our podcast and that will be out soon.

Add his podcast, friend his facebook and you wont be sorry.

Guest Spartan Ricky

Check the latest newsletter sent out today for information regarding the first ship to be released for the Oroshan Imperium.

I am loving the cruisers. Though i still need to finish off my sorylian starter box, i would love a fleet of these guys. And some asteroids bases. And some scenery. And lots more too lol

Also i love the look of the brotherhood ships. Any sign of more of those? And would they belong here?

Are Oroshan just supposed to be a support race for both sides, or an stand-alone faction? If It's the latter, I want to know if there will be an started available... I don't want to start buying now, if it happens.

The answer to your question is that the Oroshan will be both a stand-alone faction, and a 'merc' equivalent to both sides. I believe this is true, from what I remember reading about the Oroshan a few weeks back.

I am looking forward to fielding their ships with my Alliance of Kurak support fleet. :angry::D