Josse

Time flow generator

#Spartan 

Did this range ever get resolved?

I'm debating buying a Callimachus Beta, but without knowing the range on its internal Time Flow gen I can decide if it's worth it.

Is it so difficult to update a tiny point (which I'm assuming Spartan knows the correct range) on the Orbat n re-post the latest on the webpage?

Hey wolf

Thanks for taking the time to post that blast. While I am trying to ensure the stats for our major upcoming releases get an update and polish proper for their launch, issues like this are indeed very important and in need of addressing!

I wasn't around when the initial concern was raised, so forgive my lack of attention to the topic. But as I have mentioned in similar threads, the ORBATs for all major nations will be getting a spit shine once we have 2.5 out the door, and this is going into my correction notes!

In regards to the above mentioned question on range value... while 12" would be a great standard for it, personally I am leaning towards making it 24". As it seems more fitting given the Alpha and it's role / capabilities. So consider that the way it is until the official ORBAT change occurs!

-Mike

15 minutes ago, Spartan Mike said:

But as I have mentioned in similar threads, the ORBATs for all major nations will be getting a spit shine once we have 2.5 out the door, and this is going into my correction notes!

Usable Euclid pls.

35 minutes ago, Spartan Mike said:

Hey wolf

Thanks for taking the time to post that blast. While I am trying to ensure the stats for our major upcoming releases get an update and polish proper for their launch, issues like this are indeed very important and in need of addressing!

I wasn't around when the initial concern was raised, so forgive my lack of attention to the topic. But as I have mentioned in similar threads, the ORBATs for all major nations will be getting a spit shine once we have 2.5 out the door, and this is going into my correction notes!

In regards to the above mentioned question on range value... while 12" would be a great standard for it, personally I am leaning towards making it 24". As it seems more fitting given the Alpha and it's role / capabilities. So consider that the way it is until the official ORBAT change occurs!

-Mike

Welp, I asked that question from rules@spartangames around the end of december and got a 12" range: 

Not that I'm complaining, guess I'm updating my stat cards! But you do realize that the alpha version doesn't have a time flow generator (ironically)?

Cheers #Spartan Mike,

I hadn't intended it to come across so aggressive- my apologies.

Thank you so much for your rapid and helpful response. You are a very welcome change in the Spartan regime, that I think we're all appreciating.

@Wolfchild No stress chief! I totally don't see any of what you posted as anything more than just a concerned and like minded gamer.

@varnos Yes sir, the Alpha does indeed lack the Timeflow Gen. I was referring to the range in its Portal Gen. Additionally the fact that the Time Flow Gen on the Beta will see limited use as the Energy Blaster would be prohibited by its activation, leads me to believe that it needs an augment to give it the magic it deserves. Again, just my musing, but expect stuff like this when we move along to the ORBATS proper.

I really want to make sure that Spartan moves in the right direction and really shines for everyone in 2017. I will put as much effort into every project and communication to reach that goal!

All the best.

-Mike

@Spartan MikeWell, you've obviously been very active communication-wise, which is always a big plus. Keep up the good work!

As for the Callimachus-Beta, it's true that more often than not, it ends up as an energy blaster on legs^^ (I'd actually forgotten it had the time flow gen, but I'll blame that on our local CoA player not having put it on the table in a while)